Grafotronic CF2 | Compact Digital Finishing
The new CF2 Compact Digital Finishing is a fully servo driven machine for finishing of digital printed labels. The machine is a compact version of our DCL2 Converting Line. The CF2 has a more compact design and smaller foot print but we are using the same high-tech components as on the full version.
Intelligent unwind unit:
- Built in measuring system of mother roll and automatic set up of web tension throughout the machine
- Lift for heavy rolls available
- Latest servo technology for full web control
- Machine in solid construction and perfectly balanced
- Modern QC/flexo station with no tools needed at change of jobs
- Spot varnish and overprinting UV/IR
- Cold foil lamination
- Rotary / semi-rotary versions
- Semi-rotary high-speed version up to 70 m/min [230 ft/min]
- Rotary version with Grafotronic Q-LOAD Quick Loading system for magnetic cylinders
- Rotary version with speed of 180 m/min [590 ft/min]
- The revolutionary WIFI-SLITTING automatic knife positioning system
- The System position the full set of shear cut knives within 10 seconds
- Razors and standard shear knives also available
- Semi-turret: turret for rolls up to 420 mm [16,5″] in turret mode or 600 mm [24″] on 1 shaft
AUTOCUT automatic web cutting and start of new cycle
- Single & Dual rewind: for label and mono film materials with perfect and automatic tension control
For rolls up to 600 mm [24″]
- No more keys or tools and multiple screws to turn to be able to change the rewind shafts.
- With the new Q-SHAFT you turn 1 handle 180 degrees.
- Q-SHAFT is quick, easy and hassle free.
- Web widths: 350 mm [14″]
- Max. speed semi-rotary: 45/70 m/min [148/230 ft/min]
- Max. speed rotary: 180 m/min [590 ft/min]
- Drive: Servo
- Max. unwind diameter: 750 mm [30″]
- Max. rewind diameter: 600 mm [24″]